Grateful Dead Berry Sweatpants
- 55% cotton, 45% poly
- Sewn in Guatemala , printed in the USA
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders placed by 2pm EST M-F will ship out same day. Orders placed after 2pm EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed over the weekend, will be shipped out the following Monday.
- Orders are shipped UPS Ground or Express. You may indicate your choice of shipping at check out.
- Orders cannot be delivered to a P.O. box.
- You will receive a tracking number from UPS upon completion of your order.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days for ground, depending on your location.
- Orders under $150 are subject to a $8 ground shipping fee. Orders of $150+ receive Free Shipping!
Holiday Return Policy
- The last day for ground shipping to ensure delivery for the holidays is December 15th, 2022.
- Starting November 15th 2022, all full-priced items can be returned or exchanged through January 15th, 2023. Sale items marked 40% off or below can be returned for a credit or exchanged. Sale items marked as 40% off or above are final sale.
Return Policy For Full Priced Items
Pink Chicken offers a 100% happiness guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can exchange or send it back within 21 days of delivery for a full refund.
Return Policy For Sale Items
Items 30% off or below can be returned for store credit only within 21 days of receipt.
Items more than 30% off are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Returned items will be credited back to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- Pink Chicken is not responsible for shipping and handling fees of returns, only exchanges.
- Returned items will not be accepted after 21 days from date of delivery. International orders are final sale.
- If a garment is defective or the wrong item shipped, please contact our customer service team: email@example.com
- Swimwear returns will only be accepted if items are unwashed, unworn, and with original tags and hygienic liner still in place. Swimwear (where the hygiene liners have been removed) are non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.