The mini farm kit from Young, Wild & Friedman has everything your little farmer needs to engage in sensory play in a fun and imaginative way!
Sensory play is so important for children and allows them to learn so much about the world around them in a hands on, fun and interactive way.
1. Sensory play builds nerve connections in your child's brain, which allows them to complete more complex learning tasks.
2. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
3. Sensory play helps develop and enhance memory.
4. Sensory play is great for calming children who are frustrated due to anxiety.
5. Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes through hands on experiences.
- Store play dough in air tight ziplock bags to keep it fresh for up to 6 months!
- Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not exactly match the pictures.
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 3.