Music is my Life
Regular price $ 22.99
Do you remember the first time you discovered an artist you really loved? Did they get you through a difficult time in your life? This book from Quarto harnesses that feeling, by collecting together 80 of music's finest artists to guide young people through the good, bad and sad times. Whatever the feeling, these artists have been there and sung about it. Organised by mood, dip into the library to discover new artists from decades past to present day. Shout about it with Nirvana, love yourself with Lizzo, or cry it out with Adele.
Each entry contains biographical information on each artist, lists must-hear songs, and has accessible musical analysis from author and journalist Myles Tanzer. Every artist is captured in full-colour, rocking art by Ali Mac. With information at the front on how to soundtrack your mood, and information at the back on how to listen to and make your own music.
- 112 Pages
- 7.99 in x 11.22 in
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders placed by 2pm EST M-F will ship out same day. Orders placed after 2pm EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed over the weekend, will be shipped out the following Monday.
- Orders are shipped UPS Ground or Express. You may indicate your choice of shipping at check out.
- Orders cannot be delivered to a P.O. box.
- You will receive a tracking number from UPS upon completion of your order.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days for ground, depending on your location.
- Orders under $150 are subject to a $10 ground shipping fee. Orders of $150+ receive Free Shipping!
Return Policy For Full Priced Items
Pink Chicken offers a 100% happiness guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can exchange or send it back within 21 days of delivery for a full refund.
Return Policy For Sale Items
Items 30% off or below can be returned for store credit only within 21 days of receipt.
Items more than 30% off are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Returned items will be credited back to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- Pink Chicken is not responsible for shipping and handling fees of returns, only exchanges.
- Returned items will not be accepted after 21 days from date of delivery. International orders are final sale.
- If a garment is defective or the wrong item shipped, please contact our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimwear returns will only be accepted if items are unwashed, unworn, and with original tags and hygienic liner still in place. Swimwear (where the hygiene liners have been removed) are non-refundable for hygiene reasons, unless they are actually faulty.