Salt Water Sandals resurrected that ‘70s sandal, the Salt Water Retro, from their archives, rewinding the eight-track back to the Peaches & Herb era and the first wave of macramé. Now, these woven sandals are a fashion-forward statement for any wardrobe. They are ready to step out on the beach or dance floor without missing a beat. They are a comfortable, durable combination of timeless style. The tan Salt-Water® Sandal was the first color to be made from scrap World War II boot leather in 1944. These versatile sandals combine comfort, fashion and functionality.
- Made for versatile in-and-out of water wear
- Durable and high quality materials make these sandals last a long time
- Scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe
- Comfortable fit thanks to secure ankle strap
- Rust-proof brass buckles
- Clean up very easily, spray with water and wipe clean
- Hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole
- To get the perfect fit, soak sandals in water for 30 minutes and then wear them until they have dried fully. The leather straps and sold will mold to your feet.
- Too loose? Get sandals wet and let them dry in the sun to shrink the leather down.
7 Toddler : 14.3cm-15cm
8 Toddler : 15.1cm-15.8cm
9 Toddler : 15.9cm-16.5cm
10 Toddler : 16.6cm-17.4cm
11 Little Kid : 17.5cm-18.2cm
12 Little Kid : 18.3cm-19.2cm
13 Little Kid : 19.3cm-19.9cm
1 Little Kid : 20cm-20.6cm
2 Little Kid : 20.7cm-21.6cm
3 (Women's 5) : 21.7cm-22.2cm