Laurel made her to way to Pink Chicken via Madison, Wisconsin to start as the Madison Ave Assistant Manager! She thrives on knowledge and growth, and has taken on each new area of responsibility with passion and dedication - she is now the Sr Director of Ecommerce & Retail! We look to Laurel for her balanced, calm demeaner that she brings to all apects of her role. And not to mention, she always has our company and community at top of mind. CONGRATS LAUREL!
We asked Laurel to share some of her most memorable PC moments, read about them below!
1. Running Madison Ave - “I took so much pride in running the Madison Ave shop in the old location for 6 years of my time at Pink Chicken! Creating window displays and merchandising were always my favorite parts of the job, as well as decorating for special events!”
2. Moving Madison Ave - “Here I am at the Madison Ave new flagship location opening! It was a little bittersweet saying goodbye to the old location across the street, but we really had outgrown that smaller space and seeing our merchandise displayed so beautifully in the large new location was really spectacular!”
3. Fostering and Giving Back - “My love of fostering and volunteering for dog rescues overlapped with Pink Chicken a few times over the years! Here's me wearing one of my favorite PC styles while holding one of my first foster dogs, Gordon.”
4. Opening Santa Monica - “Opening our Santa Monica store was a huge accomplishment for our team! Here I am the day we opened our doors. The store was the largest Pink Chicken location at the time and it's such a beautiful space.”
5. The Pink Chicken Family - “Reflecting back over the past 10 years, the memories of Pink Chicken that make me smile the most are those with my team members! From the sales associates that were rock stars over the years at the Madison Ave location, to the entire corporate team - the people of Pink Chicken are really the heartbeat of the company and the reason we've been able to accomplish what we have so far. I feel so lucky to work with so many strong women who work really hard, but are also kind, creative, fun, and inspiring!”