HOLIDAY FLOCK STAR: Meet Carrington
1. Name & Age: Carrington, 7-years-old
2. Hometown: Wilson, North Carolina
3. Hobbies & interests: Tumbling, dancing and shopping
4. Are you still doing virtual school or in-person? In-person
5. How have your daily activities changed during the Pandemic? Not being able to spend quality time with grandparents
6. When did you discover Pink Chicken? In 2015, at a local boutique in Wilson
7. Favorite Pink Chicken piece you own? Loretta Top and Skirt from the Spring 2020 Collection!
8. What do you love most about your PC Holiday dress? “I love it because it twirls!”
9. Why do you continue to shop Pink Chicken? “Pink Chicken dresses make me feel pretty!"
10. How does Carrington like to spend a weekend in Wilson, NC? Carrington loves to the weekends exploring new restaurants, playing at the park, and shopping with her Mommy
11. Tell us about some favorite sights/spots/attractions? Wilson Whirligig Park...This one-of-a-kind art park in the heart of Historic Downtown Wilson, NC. It provides fascinating artistic, educational, and recreational opportunities at the intersection of art and science.
12. What are your favorite Holiday activities? Any traditions that you look forward to? We love to go to different neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights.