YOU NEED THIS - A Roundup of @jordan.and.co’s Back-to-School Must Haves!
Mom, lifestyle blogger & longtime friend of PC, Jordan of @jordan.and.co, is one of our go-to’s for style, home (& life!) organizational tips & of course, the latest, coolest accessories for kids! With 3 little ones of her own, she is always on-the-go and up-to-the-minute on the latest trends!
1. Drawstring Lame Backpacks by Pink Chicken:
These sweet totes are just perfect for after-school activities. Whether it's a play date or ballet class, these little drawstring bags are easy to pack up and throw over your shoulder (or into your school bag) so that you're ready for all your after-school or weekend adventures!
2. Stand Up Pencil Case:
My girls love all the cute designs these stand-up pencil cases come in. I love them because they slip so conveniently into backpacks and the slide-down feature makes "finding the right color" easier (and less messy) than ever!
3. Teacher Stationary & Lunchbox Notes:
My love for Joy Creative Shop paper goods runs deep, so it's no surprise that her products make my "Back-To-School Must Haves" list! Whether its a bag-tag for your little one's backpack, some lunch box notes or a sweet stationary set as a "Happy School Year" gift for your new teacher, Joy Creative has it all!
4. Sequin Bows by Elle Byrd & Pink Chicken:
I love how simple and sweet these little bows are and my girls love, you guessed it... the sparkles! These are the perfect addition to your favorite Pink Chicken Back-to-School outfit!
5. Letter Keychains: If I've learned anything from my girls it's that when it comes to backpacks, it's all about the bling! And by bling, I mean key chains! They're all the rage with the kiddos these days. The more tiny, shiny, squishy, sequined items clipped onto your bag, the better! We LOVE these adorable resin letters from Bacon Bit Co. They're just the right size and add the perfect touch of personalization to your bag!
6. Back-to-School Pennant: What's Back-to-School without a cute picture of your little one/s all dressed up, holding some "first day" signage? These precious personalized pennant flags from Wink and Ink are so sweet & simple and just perfect for those first day pictures! Customize your child's grade level and ribbon color and have shipped assembled right to your door OR print at home and design it yourself!
7. A Good Read: We love a themed book shelf in our house, but more importantly, we love reading those pretty books together. I especially love finding quality books to read with my kiddos at the start of a new school year when jitters may be high. I could do an entire blog post about some of my favorite "Back-to-School" books but I'll leave you with one near-and-dear to my heart. It's been a favorite since before I had children and I used to be a teacher myself. No matter what grade I taught over the years, I read this book on the first day of school every single year. Do Unto Otters by Laurie Keller is a funny and playful book all about the most important rule of all: The Golden Rule!
HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL!
(Quinlin and Ardyn are wearing the Stevie Dress from the Fall '21 Collection)