2. Hometown: Huntsville, AL
3. Hobbies & interests: Kitty: Margot loves riding her bicycle, her jellycat bunnies Lemon & Kiwi, popsicles, and dance class. Lenox: Miller loves princesses (especially Belle) and playing dress up. She loves her “bunny” who never leaves her arms - a gift from Margot on her baptism day.
4. Tell us a little bit about how Miller & Margot became besties? Margot and Miller met through a “playgroup” when they were a few weeks old. Mommies and babies were instant besties!
5. How did you discover Pink Chicken? Lenox: I received 3 different PC outfits from friends at my baby shower before Miller was born and loved them all. It became our go to brand before she was even born! Kitty: Lenox introduced Pink Chicken to me when Margot was a baby, I fell in love with your fun pieces.
6. Favorite Pink Chicken piece you own? Favorite piece or print from the Fall Collection
7. Why do you continue to wear the Pink Chicken brand? We love the boho look on little girls. Not only are Pink Chicken clothes cute, they are wearable so kids can play!
8. Feelings on being our next Flock Stars!? Lenox: We were so thrilled! We wear Pink Chicken and bop around town on a regular basis so it was so fun to pick out a new dress and spend an afternoon taking pics with our friends! Kitty: What an honor! We always get so many compliments on our Pink Chicken clothing, so this is icing on the cake.
2. Tell us about some sights/spots/attractions? In Huntsville, we’re known for our space (NASA) program. The Space & Rocket Center is a huge attraction, but we’re loving Stovehouse, an outdoor venue with restaurants, entertainment space (so the girls can dance their hearts out), and shopping. Downtown Huntsville is always a fun place to take the girls to. They love a special treat of feeding the ducks, eating pizza & ice cream.
3. What is their favorite ice cream flavor? Kitty: Definitely strawberry for these two girls, or anything pink. Lenox: Strawberry was a quick and unanimous choice!
4. How will you celebrate Miller’s 3rd birthday party in Huntsville? A princess party!
We always love hearing from our customers - please be sure to tell us your stories and tag us in your PC frocks @pinkchickenny to be featured!