Summer Flock Star '22 - Meet Liv
Happy Summer - Meet Liv!
1. Name & Age: Liv, 3-years-old
2. Hometown: Denver, CO
3. Hobbies & interests: Reading, dancing, cats, hiking, playing with her two brothers
4. How did you discover Pink Chicken? We were on a family vacation in Charleston when we stumbled across the PC store. Liv was only nine months at the time and I was still coming out of that strange postpartum season - and when I saw the matching mom and daughter dresses, I just knew we had to have them. The outfits woke something up in me, it brought back this sense of: I can look and feel great and also, it was a bonding thing for me and Liv. She may not have known that at such an early age, but matching with mom outwardly solidifies the bond between mother and daughter. We wore the matching outfits that fall for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Pink Chicken had won a special place in our hearts and our closets.
5. What is your favorite piece from the Spring/Summer Collection? The Sunrise Garden Dress has been a hit this summer for Liv. She loves wearing it and always receives the best compliments from others. She likes that it is comfortable and she can wear it out to lunch or to the playground or at home.
6. Why do you continue to shop Pink Chicken? Pink Chicken’s outfits are unique, comfortable and special. We have continued to come back to this brand for big occasions like the first day of school or Christmas. I know we are going to find a one- of- a- kind piece that my daughter feels beautiful in and I know the quality will always be worth the price tag.
7. Feelings on being our Summer Flock Star? Liv says she feels “great” about it. She also likes to say “aww” a lot, because she gets warm fuzzies in her heart when fun things come her way.
8. How do you and Liv spend a typical weekend in your city? Being in Colorado, we are usually outside hiking, playing at a splash pad, eating popsicles after dinner and enjoying time with friends.
9. Tell us about some favorite sights and spots in your city? Wash Park, our neighborhood park which is a walk away. We meet neighbors for playdates in the park or take some snacks and have a little picnic while we feed the ducks. Little Man Ice Cream is the best ice cream in Denver. They have a delicious Salted Oreo flavor but Liv’s favorite is Strawberry. Tattered Cover Bookstore is Denver’s local bookstore with multiple locations over the city. Liv loves adding a new book to her personal library. Homegrown Tap and Dough is also a Wash Park local pizza place that Liv visits once a week. Girl loves her pepperoni pizza. Denver has so many great hikes within 30min. of home. There’s a popular trail called Lair O the Bear in Evergreen, CO where Liv can walk and explore all the bugs.