FLOCK STAR: Fun in the Sun with Kelsey
Head to the beach with our Resort Flock Star, Kelsey from Carlsbad, CA!
1. Names: Erika Lowe & Kelsey Lowe (age 6)
2. Hometown: Carlsbad, California
3. Hobbies & interests: Ballet, hip hop dance and singing class, all things crafty like dress up, creating clothes for her dolls, and the newest addition - the Mermaid Club where she is learning to surf!
4. How did you discover Pink Chicken? At a cute boutique called Sea and Wander in Cardiff, CA
5. Favorite Pink Chicken piece you own? An all white lace dress from a few seasons ago and the new starfish printed one from the Resort Collection!
6. Why do you continue to wear Pink Chicken? Because the dresses are pretty and fun to dance in.
PC IN CARLSBAD, CA:
1. How does Kelsey like to spend a weekend in Carlsbad? Playing with my friends, doing art projects, playing with my dolls. I also love shopping and going to Target.
2. Tell us about some of your favorite sights/spots/attractions? I like going to Legoland and the beach, eating ice cream at JoJo's Creamery and my Daddy’s restaurants.
3. Do you go on a family vacation over the winter holidays? I have fun skiing with my family in Utah.
4. Any other tidbits or stories that you would like to share? Kelsey is very creative and loves to turn trash into art projects! She also has a special eye for design and enjoys learning how things are made. She loves all kinds of soup, cheeseburgers, mangos and burritos! Carlsbad is a great place to live for families and anyone who likes a laid back lifestyle, beautiful weather and the beach. Our town is a super fun place to grow up!